My brother, Bradley, came across a mounted bear head that someone was getting rid of. He texted me and asked if I wanted it. I love free stuff, so of course I did. It just came in the mail.
I just have to figure out what to do with it now, ha.
There’s a small plaque on it. It’s a black bear that was killed by a guy named Tony Lanier back in 1980.
- littlejoe said:might i suggest this? tucsoncitizen.com/morgu…
- littlejoe likes this
- ojaivalleytaxidermy reblogged this from patrickequalsme
- cheepymunga said:oohhh laaawd!
- emmyaward likes this
- ohhiilikeyou likes this
- octoberism likes this
- loonachic said:you need to come up with an awesome story for that bear.LOL
- loonachic likes this
- fffloat likes this
- kaitmpayne said:Jealousss
- kaitmpayne likes this
- arissabeck said:OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!
- joshcairney likes this
- kevinmosley said:NOPE
- kevinmosley likes this
- patrickequalsme posted this